1. Have you
spent daily time in God's Word and in prayer this week?
2. Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts
or exposed yourself to any explicit materials such as internet,
television, movies, music, etc. that would not glorify God?
3. Have you spent quality time in your relationships this week?
* Have you honored your mother and father
* Have you been a good friend
* Have you remained pure in your dating relationships
4. Have you done your 100% best in your job, school, etc.?
5. Have you told any half-truths or outright lies, putting
yourself in a better light to those around you?
6. Have you cheated on any of your schoolwork or tests in
school this week?
7. Have you modeled lifestyle evangelism this week?
8. Have you allowed any person or circumstances to rob you
of your joy or have you been angry at anyone this week?
9. Have you kept your tongue in check this week?
(i.e. cussing, gossip, making fun of someone, etc.)
10. Have you lied to us on any of your answers today?
SOURCE: Adapted from
Character Counts questions by Youth Group at Mt. Pleasant Christian
Church in Greenwood, Indiana. They call their groups: CAP....Campus