To coach healthy Christian men on their journey to an effective and purposeful life.
- Marriage & Family
- Personal Health
- Sports Related Issues
- Life Purpose
The client and Coach agree to be dedicated to:
- Our commitment to God
- Our connection to each other
- Our concentration & effort to achieve desired outcomes
What can a client expect from Coach Stutz?
- Listen first and foremost
- Challenge you to discover the purpose God has designed specifically for you.
- Encourage you to be passionate about obtaining your goals and objectives.
- Hold you accountable to the action steps we develop.
- Maximize your potential by building on your personality, strengths and skills.
- Help you live a “joy-filled” life with purpose that matters.
- Use many athletic illustrations because of my life long involvement in sports.
What does Coach Stutz expect from the client?
- Honest & open communication.
- Commitment to all action plans in a reasonable and timely fashion.
- Respect the timeliness of our sessions.
- Proper payment of agreed upon fees.
Sample questions a client can expect Coach Stutz to ask:
- What do you value the most?
- What do you think about most often?
- Who and what do you admire?
- What makes you most joyful?
- What do you do with my leisure time?
- What do you want your legacy to be?