What We Offer
Greg Griffin -- Vice President and TGIW Executive Director
Bill Stutz -- Dedicated Life Coaching
Steve Sheridan - Mission Wealthy Warriors
Janna Handley -- Administrative Assistant
Laura Maxwell - Editor
CTC has been blessed tremendously through a talented board of directors. We are grateful for their wisdom, expertise and love for the CTC ministry. Please pray for each of them as they give guidance and counsel, and as they lead their own families. The following people make up our Executive Board.
- Mike & Darla DeBacker: Mike is a Principal
of Transportation for Burns & McDonald. They are blessed with four children.
- Rod & Janna Handley: Rod is the Founder and President of Character That Counts. He and Janna have four children, ages 14 year to 21 years old.
- William & Tanya Hanna: William is a partner with Stinson Morrison Hecker and one of the original accountability partners with Rod. He and Tanya are key leaders at Colonial Presbyterian Church. They have three children.
- Brian Holman: Brian is a former
MLB player with the Montreal Expos, Seattle Mariners and Cincinnati Reds.
Brian travels the nation doing public speaking and he also gives pitching
lessons to aspiring baseball players.
- Wade & Karen Jacobsma: The Jacobsma's have been a part of the Character Counts Couples Small Group with the Handley's, leading one of the couples groups for three consecutive years. Wade is an insurance adjuster with State Farm, Karen is a nurse in a pediatric's office. They have one daughter.
- Mark & Patty McWilliams: Rod had the chance to perform their wedding ceremony many years ago. What an outstanding couple!! They have four children. Mark is the owner of United Heating & Cooling...the #1 residential heating and cooling company in the Greater Kansas City area. Patty is a former teacher and coach.
- Dan & Cam Meers: Dan "KC Wolf" is a popular speaker in the metro area. He's in front of 200+ audiences annually as one of the key personalities for the Kansas City Chiefs. He and Cam have three children.
- Bruce & Sheri Rehmer: Bruce and Sheri are both teachers and coaches and they have two sons. Bruce works in the Center School District and Sheri retired recently.
- John Schafer: John is the owner of Stark Pharmacy. John and Suzie have two sons.
- Glen Scheib: Glen is the President of
Professional Accounting Services, a local CPA firm.
Alleman, Comcast, Denver, CO
- Doug Anderson, Hallmark Cards, Kansas City, MO
- Joe Calhoon, President--Priority Advantage, Kansas City, MO
- Rev. Dan
Dolquist, Senior Pastor--Denver, CO
- Dr. Dan Erickson, Founder and President--People Matter Ministries, Lee's Summit, MO
- Don Hilkemeier, Retired, San Antonio, TX
- Kyle Rote, Jr., Sports Agent and Former Pro Athlete, Memphis, TN
- Denny Rydberg, President--Young Life, Colorado Springs, CO
- Dal Shealy,
Past President--Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Jefferson City, TN
- Mike Sweeney,
Retired, 5-Time MLB All-Star, San Diego, CA
- George Toles, President--The Toles Company, Seattle, WA