"Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble..."
~ 2 Peter 1:10
- Have you spent daily time in the Scriptures and in prayer?
- Have you had any flirtatious or lustful attitudes, tempting thoughts, or exposed yourself to any explicit materials which would not glorify God?
- Have you been completely above reproach in your financial dealings?
- Have you spent quality relationship time with family and friends?
- Have you done your 100% best in your job, school, etc.?
- Have you told any half truths or outright lies, putting yourself in a better light to those around you?
- Have you shared the Gospel with an unbeliever this week?
- Have you taken care of your body through daily physical exercise and proper eating/sleeping habits?
- Have you allowed any person or circumstance to rob you of your joy?
- Have you lied to us on any of your answers today?